New Model Delightful GM

auskate

Apr 9, 2015
Now currently showing on the Louis Vuitton USA website (viewed following kindly informed promts from tpf members, from within the delightful clubhouse)is the NM Delightful GM in mono print. My question is; has anyone any idea if this bag will continue and be released in other countries (namely planet Australia). Im new to the forum and unsure of the 'logistics' of new LV releases . Is it quite normal to be released within the US initially.
Thankyou in advance, much appreciated...

You guys always seem to be the last on the list because of your isolation on this blue marble:sad: Too bad you weren't a little bit closer, but the new releases will arrive about a month or so after Europe's (gives the goodies time to be shipped down). The US seems to get them sooner because not only is LV made local, but the country is a major shipping hub and is closer to Europe...so things naturally arrive more quickly.

Edit: Nevermind, cancel the "little bit closer" part. I remember all of the spiders (amongst all of the other lethal things) you have on that continent from my last trip Down Under. No offence, but Australia, you can stay right where you are.

Last edited:
Haha yes.. Another planet entirely!! Thankyou for your help Miss Krys, much appreciated. If I know we're likely to get it, I guess it's worth waiting!! Thanks again..

I saw this bag today in the New York 5th avenue store. I was so surprised! I didn't see it up close, but it looks like a nice size. It didn't strike me as being too big. But, it was on a high shelf, so my perspective may have been skewed. :smile:

Hard to tell about the peeling issues .. Hopefully LV has cleared that up by now but you never can be 100% sure ! I bought a mm Mono delightful 2 months ago and it has a couple is spots where it is starting to peel .. Nothing major ! I thought surely by then LV would of fixed the problem but I'm not so sure .. I'm thinking I should carry it back next month when I'm going to be in Atlanta and have them take a look .

Hard to tell about the peeling issues .. Hopefully LV has cleared that up by now but you never can be 100% sure ! I bought a mm Mono delightful 2 months ago and it has a couple is spots where it is starting to peel .. Nothing major ! I thought surely by then LV would of fixed the problem but I'm not so sure .. I'm thinking I should carry it back next month when I'm going to be in Atlanta and have them take a look .

I bought two totallies(totallys??)back in June and both had gone back before I even used them because they had peeling :sad: I'd really like a casual bag and hope that they solved this. I didn't know about the delightful gm until way too late since I have only been into LV for two years. This bag looks amazing and I hope they get the peeling fixed so I can get one!!

I saw this bag today in the New York 5th avenue store. I was so surprised! I didn't see it up close, but it looks like a nice size. It didn't strike me as being too big. But, it was on a high shelf, so my perspective may have been skewed. :smile:
The dimensions on the website give the impression of it being taller and deeper, yet slimmer in width than the current MM model. This should avoid any gaping but keep a lovely slouch (as seen on the origional image posted by a fellow tpf member prior to its release. Its likely my perfect size, but will have to see!

I bought two totallies(totallys??)back in June and both had gone back before I even used them because they had peeling :sad: I'd really like a casual bag and hope that they solved this. I didn't know about the delightful gm until way too late since I have only been into LV for two years. This bag looks amazing and I hope they get the peeling fixed so I can get one!!
Yes hopefully they may have sorted any peeling issues by now. Not too worried, as would not hesitate to return if any issues occur (under warranty!!) Fingers crossed