New MK Jet Set Medium Shoulder Bag

Jan 17, 2013
Ugh! I'm on a ban so I can get out of debt and I've been doing great, haven't spent anything! But Macy's sent me my rewards certificate at the beginning of the week. $70! So I thought I'd take a quick gander and see if there was anything I could get with it, like a MK cell case or anything. Nothing really appealed to me but of course I would fall in love with something that's $198 *sigh* Hopefully it goes on sale??? Soon?????? I'd rather wait and put this $70 towards it rather than just blow it on something just to use it, ya know? I do have the money available to put towards the rest but I'm trying to be so good! Support please!

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...g?ID=796064&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

I love this bag. I am wondering how much could actually fit in it. I always carry an accordion style wallet because I like to carry all my stuff in one item. I am currently carrying the MK zip around wallet.

This is cute and even though you are on a ban to debt. If your managing accordingly and can spend alil extra without aquiring more and you can stick to savings after the purches. Get the bag as a reward for your diligences this far and keep sticking to the savings and getting yourself out of debt.

But do not buy if you will aquire more debt though.

This is cute and even though you are on a ban to debt. If your managing accordingly and can spend alil extra without aquiring more and you can stick to savings after the purches. Get the bag as a reward for your diligences this far and keep sticking to the savings and getting yourself out of debt.

Nope! I actually have the cash to be able to! But I'm really taking my time debating it. I used a gift card to order a Hamilton so that might be enough reward for now :smile:

Exactly! I too am working on my debt this year. I bought a new bag. The only one I will buy all year. It was something that I wanted and said I was doing the MK tote this year. I paid cash!

I don't make a lot but since Jan. I have paid almost $500 off in bills (medical) I have no CC debt and now will be enjoying my bag and moving on with what I want to get done this year.

Good Luck!!!

Don't settle. When I was looking at bags I found bags like the MK bag I wanted but there were not it. I told myself don't buy it..just wait and the bag you want from MK will show up at your price. And guess what it was right there the whole time. Just hiding around the corner. I posted about my new bag. Good Luck!!

Exactly! I too am working on my debt this year. I bought a new bag. The only one I will buy all year. It was something that I wanted and said I was doing the MK tote this year. I paid cash!

I don't make a lot but since Jan. I have paid almost $500 off in bills (medical) I have no CC debt and now will be enjoying my bag and moving on with what I want to get done this year.

Good Luck!!!

Don't settle. When I was looking at bags I found bags like the MK bag I wanted but there were not it. I told myself don't buy it..just wait and the bag you want from MK will show up at your price. And guess what it was right there the whole time. Just hiding around the corner. I posted about my new bag. Good Luck!!

Awesome! That's what I'd rather do, pay cash and keep working on my debt. It's not available in any stores near me or I'd at least go see if it's even a good size, so I'm kind of hoping since it's so new it won't be in stores for another couple weeks and I can decide then if it's still on my mind.

Was at the mall so I checked this bag out in L&T.It's very cute HOWEVER extremely small.If you carry a large wallet that would take up most of the bag. Way too small for me.:nogood:

Was at the mall so I checked this bag out in L&T.It's very cute HOWEVER extremely small.If you carry a large wallet that would take up most of the bag. Way too small for me.:nogood:

Ooooooh really?? I have no need for small bags... I don't carry a large wallet but between wallet, keys, phone, and two glasses cases (sun and regular) I bet that all wouldn't fit. Well then!

Was finally able to go take a look at this in person... Kind of a disappointment! It's big enough for my taste but something was lacking. I put my gift card towards a pair of MK shoes instead. :smile: Thanks for the head's up everyone, you saved me from jumping the gun on this bag!