New MJ Tote - Is it too big???

suitecaroline

Oct 29, 2006
Just received my new MJ Mercer Tote in Ivory! It's a beautiful color and LOVE the leather ... but I need some opinions. Is it too big for me? I am pretty short (5'1") and usually carry big bags but just need some opinions on whether it looks too overwhelming. (Please excuse the messy pic ... I took this quickly on the way out the door =)

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    153 KB · Views: 141
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 118
congrats! It's so pretty! I think it looks great over your shoulder but it does look overwhelming on you as a hand-carry bag.
if you love it, that's all that matters! :yes:

definitely agree w/ the two above. It looks perfect on the shoulder but a bit too large in the crook of your arm. If you like it.. why not? And you got a fantastic deal on it (I remember your other thread :P )

Well, are you a big bag girl to begin with? If so, it seems that the bigger, the better! It's all about attitude. If you prefer smaller bags, though, you may want to return it for something you're positive about really loving!

thanks ladies! you're such a big help. i am a big shoulder gal so this is perfect. everytime i take out one of my top handle/satchel bags .. it ends up on my shoulder after a couple hours anyway =)