New MJ Courtney!!! $500!!!

1. Well, I'm so excited. I got me a Large Courntye!!! I know, I know, eBay is usually a bad bad place...BUT, I really liked the seller....very believable, great pix, NOT a power seller...I NEVER buy from power sellers...and it's used which makes me believe it more....I know it's a risk..but there ARE deals on eBay...My MIL is selling a used once Louis GM cite or something dor $300 off...so I know they CAN be found...I hope...think I found one!!!! and I haven't seen fakes of this bag! Anyhoo....I've always loved it....$500 on eBay!!! Outside perfect...inside only some signs of wear. I think I got a great deal!!! Just sharing!!!! Yippee!!!! I have been wearing my Susanah to death....glad to give her a break...was heartbroken to hear that my coveted single handle prada drawstring totes have been shopped back to Italia by the Prada stores b/c they weren't selling. Ugh! This makes me soooo happy :smile:

courtney.jpg inside.jpg
  2. I have this same bag and it's called the Sienna :shrugs:

and yes yours looks real :yes:

3. I thought this was the courtney...there is the sienna and the courtney...the sienna is more round...

4. Congrats, that's cute! eBay is a GREAT place if you know what you're doing!

5. I almost bought that bag!!! Congratulations!

6. LOL..Sorry! :smile: Were you one of the bidders? I saw it as a buy it now and had to have it :smile:

7. you are right. Similar bags but the Courtney seems to be wider at the bottom. Neverthless that was a good deal.

8. No, I was just watching it along with several others! I am happy for you. You have to post pics when you receive it!

9. She came and she's a beauty! The exterior is NOT perfect as described...but that's ok...I'm actually loving the style...surprised I don't see more of the Courtney here!!! I'm not a fan of the old lady marc styles I see lately!! I'll take pictures later!

10. Please do. I would love to see more. Congrats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice