New Mj Bag On Elux

1. [​IMG]I FREAKIN love this bag..LOL...What do you guys think????

2. Mmmm... not sure... what are the dimensions? Do you know? Wish you could have seen the new Tote I saw today in Cashew. I thought of you, based on your previous posts! Sort of looked like this, but wider and maybe not as tall, and had two handles like this, but a bit shorter... wouldn't go over the shoulder, that's for sure. I may go back and take a pic tomorrow... I can't figure out what it is... it isn't on the MJ site. ???

3. ^OOH! take pics for me!!LOL! YOU go girl!

4. I was so mad I didn't have my phone on me, so I could take a pic with that. I had to lean on a table for a moment so I didn't hyperventilate, with all the new MJ bags they had at my Nordies today! I was just there last week, and then today... BAM! Like TWO DOZEN new bags! No kidding!

5. Jill, I thought you didn't like chain handles?

6. ^ I dont normally.This one has me really going..LOL..gotta see how heavy it is in person...bad hip.Cant carry heavy bags or I limp!

7. Jill,

I don't love Mischa (haven't seen it IRL), but it looks a lot better when it's worn on elux mannequin. With the chains, I'm sure it's on the heavy side. =( Maybe, you should go for Sporty Tote in Graphite, plus, it's $20 less than Mischa. =)

8. Jill, no more chains!

9. ^lmao!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice