New Miu Miu wallet & Matelasse tote!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This week, I bought also a Harlequin in the pink/red/black shades on sale (great deal!) from Renato at Miu Miu BH. He sent me photos of their new arrivals and I couldn't resist this top handle matelasse tote AND a new bright violet wallet! I love them both, but its raining at the moment here so I'll have to wait for better weather to use them. I am loving the saturated colorS!

Attached Files:

2. Lovely colours!!...Congrats on your new purchases! :nuts:
    I like the small tote a lot!! :heart::heart:
    Is it in pink? as in this season's mughetto?

Have been very tempted to get one but after all that spending in 2008, I figured I better give my cards a rest.

Would you mind telling me how much you paid for it? Thanks ;)

3. Love the colors! They're perfect for the styles you chose. Congrats!

4. OOHHH. such eye popping colours! Very lovely.

:wlae:We have similar taste. I got the same harlequin as you and I got the same matelasse tote, but in the darker metallic purple.:yes:

5. Great new buys - great colors. Congrats!

6. wow that's gorgeous! congrats

7. God, I just love both of them. Amazing colours!

8. Beautiful. Congrats on your bright shiny new purchases!

9. the bag is so beautiful!!!!!
    love it so much
    congrats!!!

10. Lucky you! I LOVE the colors, Congrats!

11. Oh so delicious! Such popping colors! I love it and congrats!

12. woow love them both!!!!

13. great choices! how does the inside of the wallet look?

14. very very very cute.. Love them:smile:)))

15. Thank you everyone!

Francis - The purse was about $1200, the color is called "Malva". The wallet was $375

milodrinker - the inside of the wallet has 6 credit card slots on each side, plus an area for Bills and a zipped coin area. Its kind of like the Balenciaga Money wallets on the interior. I am enjoying it!