New Miu Miu Harlequin Pics!!!!

I never knew there were TWO different sizes for the Harlequin!! Does anybody have a picture of both bags showing the differences?

miumiu3an5.jpg

I really want this bag in the blue shades. (Like the one VB has). I'd like the SMALL one if there is TWO sizes. Does anyone know where I can purchase one :love:

Annaversary.. you awake too? hee hee... I so want the small blue one also. Miu2 has one coming her way. That purse ban could come earlier for me (and be mandatory because no more money!) I just bought another purse tonight (nope, it's not prada/miumiu)! I am so excited about that - that's why I'm still up and about, while everyone is snoring around me!

Despite the ban, I want the harlequin still!

marose28!! Hahaha. Yes I am STILL UP. Us crazy teenagers (atleast around my area) are usually awake until... say 3am? My younger sister whos 13 y/o either pulls all nighters (if that is how you spell it) or sleeps around 6am. I have NO idea what she does but it does involve the computer + internet.

Funny, my dad just came into my room and he said "Whenever I come into your room, I always find you looking at handbags!!!!" :angel:

I PRACTICALLY LIVE ON tPF :wlae:
Besides.. eBay...Just Jared.... & all these shopping websites! Hehe.

So the Harlequin DOES come in TWO different sizes right? Hrm, I can't seem to find any websites carrying it.. is it THAT rare or is it because it barely came out?

:wtf: Did miu2 order the Small Blue Harlequin?? Oh my, I can't wait to see!

HAHA. Speaking of BANNING! :roflmfao: What bag did you get tonight?? :graucho:

You can double GBP into USD. In other words, 680 GBP is very close to $1,360

In case anyone is curious why I know, Whiskey(my dog in the avatar) is from England.

sckcs - thanks to you and Whiskey... I have an idea how much this new obsession will cost me. Hmmm... $1360's not that bad for this stunner, don't you think?:graucho:

(oh my... look what tPF has done to me! - over $1k on a bag is not that much??? who am i? what have i become?) :weird:

Annaversary... so funny! my 11yo daughter (please don't do the math!) can't stay awake past midnight. Put her in a car, she's asleep in 2 minutes! Your sister must take after you-know-who.. ahem.... :graucho:

I think the harlequin is still new... the department stores here haven't gotten them yet and as far as I know, they are only available here at the MiuMiu boutiques. Miu2 had to order hers across the pond!

And yes, two sizes... from Miu2's measurements of the larger one, I don't think that'll work for me. I've found that at my 'tall' height of 5'2.99999" (haha), bags taller than 12" make me look even shorter.... soooo the small will have to do.

As for the unplanned purchase... hmmm starts with a "C" and ends with an "L"... in a beautiful turquoise color I could not say NO to. I now have to shift everything down on my wish list. *sigh* I need to win the lottery!

sckcs - thanks to you and Whiskey... I have an idea how much this new obsession will cost me. Hmmm... $1360's not that bad for this stunner, don't you think?:graucho:

(oh my... look what tPF has done to me! - over $1k on a bag is not that much??? who am i? what have i become?) :weird:
HAHAHHA. I'm with you on the part of "what has tPF done to me" part! :P

Ever since I purchased my Miu Miu Bow, I've become to feel that handbags UNDER $1,000 is a GREAT deal :Push:

Oh my, I :heart: falling asleep in the car. I make my BF drive us to all our destinations. While I'm happily skipping around dream land, he's trying real hard to keep his eyes open. HEheh. My sister does not take after me :whistle: (tPF has SUCH CUTE SMILEYS) Okay, maybe she does... her obsession are NIKE DUNK shoes... she has so many pairs of them and 2 pairs of them are worth 1 Harlequin bag!!!

I hope SAKS and other department stores gets them soon! I'm IN LOVE with the blue Harlequin! We have the same taste!!! First the bow now this!

YUMMm! CHANEL! Do post pictures when you get it!

I really need to ban myself... lol! I'm starting college soon & fashion college tuition is INSANE. I need to save, sell some of my unused belongings, get more than one job, or win the lottery like you said! Hahah.

I'm going off to bed!:sleepy:

:smooch: GOODNIGHT
marose28!

actually, there's 3 sizes
miumiukd8.jpg

the one she has on her shoulder is the large one (which is the one Victoria Beckham has), the one on her elbow is the medium (which is the one I have) and the one on her wrist is the small one :smile:

Marose28, I'm glad Whiskey and I could help/enable.:P