New Miu Miu Harlequin Pics!!!!

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Here are some of the new Miu Miu bags in the Harlequin Line!!! If you are interested in any of these gorgeous bags please call Nasheema at the NY Miu Miu Store. The number is (212) 334-5156. Please tell her that Sharon referred you!! She is a sweetheart and is going to help me to get my coveted lg. Blue Harlequin!!!! :yahoo: Enjoy........................
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I think that I may have to sell some coffers because I have found a new obsession! :love:

4. those stripe ones!!!! :wtf::heart::wtf::heart: a miumiu london SA told me they were gonna get a new model with stripes, didn't know it was this pretty :girlsigh:!!!!! temptatioooon!!!!! thx for the pics miu2! glad your search for the large blue harlequin will soon be accomplished :tup:

5. THANKS miu2! Great photos!
    Do you think the photo in post #2 the bag on the top right --- is that the large? Same size as VB?

6. Wow, Love it!!

7. love, love, love!

8. Yup, that's the same size as VB's. It's the large size and can be identified by the single braided handle. The smaller version has 2 braided handles.

9. THANKS so much miu2!
    One more question, is this the same color as yours Vanillinae?
    (photo in post #2 the bag on the top right)

10. Well let me know when you are going to start weeding them out. :P:yes:

11. yep, that's my colour (the one with black handle), except mine's medium sized :smile:

12. YES! Thanks girls, appreciate all your help!
    That's the bag - size/color --- Broken Bag Ban here I come!! :woohoo:

13. Does anyone know how much the harleqin bags are? This one inparticular

[​IMG]

14. I believe that this style (large) is $1595.

15. thanks miu2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice