New miu miu bow bag no dust bag?

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Hi all,
I just received my new miu miu bow from net a porter and it came in their usual box with no dust bag. Is this something new or is there something wrong here? I usually store all my bags in these so it was weird that it wasn't there but I don't get why.

Thanks in advance

Yeh I just did then but they won't be open for a few hours yet. Normally they pack the bag in the dust bag then in the box but this has nothing. I thought it mght be inside but nothing. Unusual for them to leave it out.

Is this for a new colour?

Hmmm...after experience with my shoes (one 36.5 and the other one is 37) I think everything can happen..

I am pretty sure that every bag comes with dustbag..I think they just accidentally forgotten to include one...

Let's wait for what they have to say..

Yeh I just did then but they won't be open for a few hours yet. Normally they pack the bag in the dust bag then in the box but this has nothing. I thought it mght be inside but nothing. Unusual for them to leave it out.

when I got a bag from net a porter back in December I got a net a porter dustbag as well as a miu miu dustbag...you should email them and let them know what happened, I am pretty sure they can send you one...they should anyways!

Yeh I got a miu miu from them a few weeks ago from their sale and it came in one. Just hope they make it easy enough without having to send the while thing back for an exchange. I'm going to call them when they open too.

Hey there, is it possible to post a few pictures of your bag in real life? I'm planning to get it from there too but it looks different from some pictures online.

How was the condition of your bag? No scratches or whatsoever right? :smile:

I can post some after work. The bag itself was fine its just I think its odd they didnt pack it in a dust bag. They said when I called that they will send me one if they have any, doesnt sound to promising. I said they have heaps of the bag left so they should do. Anyhow I guess Ill wait a week then get back on the phone. Their customer service has been really shocking lately when Ive had to contact them. Im asking myself why I spend so much with them. I also have an order I placed Monday my time (its now Friday) sitting there processing... 24-48 hour dispatch my behind...

Last edited: