New Mischa Bag Thoughts?

1. jUST SAW THIS BAG ON ELUX, ANY THOUGHTS??????

2. Please include the pic or link. Thanks.

3. I like this bag too, very practical yet sophisticated and classic.

4. I got it in emerald quilted from Marc and it is gorgeous. I'm a green freak though and so the dark emerald with the quilting was no contest for me. I really wanted the large tote in the dark emerald but they didn't end up making it so this was the next best thing. Since it's a tiny bit longer than the Sophia without the pockets I can actually get all my crap in it. I have had sooo many compliments. maggie

5. I LOVE them. I think I prefer the tote though.

6. I'm loving this bag. I'm thinking about getting it in Black. It is a good, practical shape.

7. For me the when I had the tote over my shoulder the front and back poof out kind of wide. Hard to explain. For a tote I thought it was nicer on the arm and I've become a shoulder girl most of the time. maggie

8. I think it's cute, but prefer the smaller version of the bag. Have you seen it? I'm not sure what the name is, but I saw the smaller version at Neiman's recently. It's taller (upright) versus more rectangular. It was very cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice