New Mini Pochettes

Tia_xo

Apr 16, 2013
Canada
Hey!

Does anyone know if any new mini pochettes will be coming out soon? I saw new bag charms with a design and was wondering about the mini pochettes.

Thanks!

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Hey!

Does anyone know if any new mini pochettes will be coming out soon? I saw new bag charms with a design and was wondering about the mini pochettes.

Thanks!
My SA and some threads here have said Nov 1st. They will be like last seasons with the trunk on there but a couple of trunks instead of 1 now. And I think it's silver hardware from the pictures I've seen.

RasberryLV

Jan 13, 2013
I want to know the new illustre balloons line, i saw balloon bag charm pics and it is so cute!♥♥♥♥ Pink balloon and red balloon, wondering if it comes with mini pochette or cles. I want a LE balloon cles!

I saw this years's trunks and locks mini pochette design which should be out Nov, to me it is too plain, I am more interested in balloons design.

peachy pink

May 7, 2009
Düsseldorf / GERMANY
I want to know the new illustre balloons line, i saw balloon bag charm pics and it is so cute!♥♥♥♥ Pink balloon and red balloon, wondering if it comes with mini pochette or cles. I want a LE balloon cles!

I saw this years's trunks and locks mini pochette design which should be out Nov, to me it is too plain, I am more interested in balloons design.
I totally feel the same!