New Mini or Medium Flap?

Aug 31, 2008
I've always wanted a Medium Flap in Navy with Silver Hardware.. However, I just saw the New Mini and I kinda like it as well..

The Med Flap costs abt 2x more than the New Mini.. I dont know if I should just spend the extra cash or save up and just get the New Mini.. I'm not sure if I'll regret it.

This is my second Chanel & sadly, I think it's gonna be my last. I dont think I can keep up with the ever increasing prices.. What do you guys think? Should I get the Med Flap or the New Mini? I'm also concerned with the interior of the New Mini.. It doesnt look like it can fit much..

If it's your last Chanel, I'd suggest going out with BANG! Sooo.....go for the medium!
You'll regret in the future for not purchasing the medium before it went up to $5000 (with the price increases I wouldn't be surprised!)! LOL

i say medium!

i also had this very same dilemma except it was between the small & medium

however i reckon the medium is more 'classic' and with a little bit more space it gives you a piece of mind and you wont 'overstuff' the bag and make it look too stretched out or anything.

SO MEDIUM!!!!! :lol:

and ugh gotta hate the price increases...my medium flap will be my first and last chanel too unfortuntely....too expensive :nogood::tdown:

I vote for medium as well. It's actually not that big and you'll be able to put more things in it without it being too bulky. As for the mini.. you're limited with the stuff you ut in. Get the bigger bag now before another price increase and if you do decide to change your mind to purchase a 3rd chanel, get the mini then :P