New Mini Lin colors?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know if/when LV will be making the Mini Lin in any other color combos??

Thanks!!:heart:

2. I hope so! I wouldn't purchase it in anything too light though. It would show dirt! EWW.

3. Yuck! That would not be cute!!

I love your Mini Lin Speedy but I have SO MANY brown bags...I feel like I finally need to get more variety!!! A la the Azur!!! :smile:

4. Navy Blue Mini Lin? :shrugs:

5. Oooh that would be hot!!!

What about something with pink?? Yay or nay??

6. there will be a light khaki-ish color that will come out..there was a previous thread about this..

7. I say nay... what color would the piping/handles be?

What about... gray? Silver? Gold?

8. Hmm I will have to search the forum...thanks, Rensky!!

John-- a really cool grey would be soooo yummy!!!!

Silver or gold would be nice too:smile:

9. yeah!! pink would be good! :yes:

10. MMM I would love it in black with silver LV's!

11. chocolate brown!

12. I think they should have MC mini lin :lol:

I think that'd be cute as:yahoo:

13. There will be a new color called "Dune"

14. I'd like it if the mono print is a bit shimmery or something. I thought it would with ebony for some reason and it wasn't.

15. I agree:yes:
    I also hope that they will remove those horrible white stitches and will replace them with another color:yucky:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice