New Mini Lin Besace Angele due around October color: platine and ebene

I saw it IRL yesterday! It's awesome. The color is a grey with the metallic sliver LV's. I LVoed it!! My SA said it's coming out Oct. 1 in the Manon ad Besace. I saw both. It's a great color. Now they don't know if it's going to come out in the Speedy. He said to check back with him mid month. He also said that the current styles shouldn't be hard to get and that as far as he knows it's going to be a permanent color. They only reason they got rid of Dune was because it wasn't selling.

I saw it IRL yesterday! It's awesome. The color is a grey with the metallic sliver LV's. I LVoed it!! My SA said it's coming out Oct. 1 in the Manon ad Besace. I saw both. It's a great color. Now they don't know if it's going to come out in the Speedy. He said to check back with him mid month. He also said that the current styles shouldn't be hard to get and that as far as he knows it's going to be a permanent color. They only reason they got rid of Dune was because it wasn't selling.

How is the shoulder strap on the Manon in Platine - you had mentioned it is shiny - is it shiny like silver (like the miror purse) or is it more like a metallic finish (like the mahinas)??

Dying to see this colour :drool:

How is the shoulder strap on the Manon in Platine - you had mentioned it is shiny - is it shiny like silver (like the miror purse) or is it more like a metallic finish (like the mahinas)??

Dying to see this colour

It has a more metallic finish. I don't remember the one on the Mahina, but the one on the Manon is a darker platinum color, like a darker metallic grey. It looks a little like patent leather. It's not at all as light or shiny as the miror.

Styles launched and being sold today in LV Guam:
Mini Lin Besace Angele Ebene - $1,280.00
Mini Lin Manon MM Platine - $1,230.00
Lock It PM Chrome - 2,890.00
My hub in Guam tried to send me a MMS picture regarding the Besage but the network is slow in downloading the pic. I'll post it up when the pic comes through.

Last edited:
HERE IT IS!!!!!

MINI LIN BESACE ANGELE EBENE:

besage.jpg