New Mini Lady Dior design

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Dior has released a new Lady Dior design that will give the Boy Chanel and any other small chain bag a run for its money.

The new seasonal mini Lady Dior will feature a beautiful removable chain with a comfortable shoulder detail that bears the distinctive Lady Dior ovals.

Now if only Dior made more mini Lady Diors like this instead of the new Diorama bag (the Boy Chanel look-a-like), they would win this competition. The flap closure of this classic mini Lady Dior design makes access to the contents of the bag easy.

The best part is that you can use the chain on other black Lady Dior bags, and even on their Diorissimo and Granville bags.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new Lady Dior.

Attachments

• Dior Lady Dior mini black lambskin with chain M0505PCAL_M900_V0_Z.jpg
    Dior Lady Dior mini black lambskin with chain M0505PCAL_M900_V0_Z.jpg
    735.1 KB · Views: 16,398
  • Dior Lady Dior mini black lambskin with chain M0505PCAL_M900_V1_Z.jpg
    Dior Lady Dior mini black lambskin with chain M0505PCAL_M900_V1_Z.jpg
    958.5 KB · Views: 13,473
  • Dior Lady Dior mini black lambskin with chain M0505PCAL_M900_V2_Z.jpg
    Dior Lady Dior mini black lambskin with chain M0505PCAL_M900_V2_Z.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 10,773
  • Dior Lady Dior mini black lambskin with chain M0505PCAL_M900_V3_Z.jpg
    Dior Lady Dior mini black lambskin with chain M0505PCAL_M900_V3_Z.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 10,764
Reactions: rubylady
Owwwww....thanks for a great pics and info aj :smile:. This is reeeeaaaallllyyýyyy cuteeeee. Totally the cutest!!!! Love love love it . I love the chain detail so much. It even got a metal chain on top of the leather, how unique is that!!!

Owwwww....thanks for a great pics and info aj :smile:. This is reeeeaaaallllyyýyyy cuteeeee. Totally the cutest!!!! Love love love it . I love the chain detail so much. It even got a metal chain on top of the leather, how unique is that!!!

I agree! I love the detail on the detachable chain. The lobster clasps have been made smaller and more discreet as well.

I'm totally loving this modification!

I love this!! when is it coming out, does anyone know? And will it come with gold hardware as well? I can imagine black/gold to be a killer combo. Thank you so much for sharing!