New Mini Lady Dior design

Congratulations!!! This is actually my favourite of the new chain-strap Lady Dior bags.

The leather is actually aged calfskin. Do not apply any product on the bag because it may remove the beautiful metallic-like finish. Like any other leather product, be sure to store it in a cool, dry place, and avoid getting any oils (like hand creams and lotions) and water on the leather and it will look beautiful for a long time.

This is interesting... so you are not supposed to condition this specific leather with any kind of cream or lotion? I'm asking because I saw this one yesterday and my heart totally fell for it. I didn't like the strap but it didn't matter that much because the color/finish is perfect. Is this tip specific to the leather being aged or to the leather having the metallic sheen? coz usually when travelling I just use my body lotion or face cream to touch up on my bag if it gets dirty...

This is interesting... so you are not supposed to condition this specific leather with any kind of cream or lotion? I'm asking because I saw this one yesterday and my heart totally fell for it. I didn't like the strap but it didn't matter that much because the color/finish is perfect. Is this tip specific to the leather being aged or to the leather having the metallic sheen? coz usually when travelling I just use my body lotion or face cream to touch up on my bag if it gets dirty...

This has to do with the metallic finish on the bag, which is made of waxes. The waxes can lose luster if they are dissolved with hand creams/lotions/leather care products.

Hope anyone can help me; My new mini lady dior bag has the D charm backwards... I just noticed and it looks odd. Is this common?
I did buy in boutique so it's authentic.

Just rotate the D and it will be proper again. By rotating, I mean pull the bottom to where the top currently is, and it will look like an up-right D.

Currently, you D is not backwards, but upside-down.

Reactions: Elaria