New Mini Lady Dior design

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. £1750-£1800

2. Hi, i would like to know about nubuck leather lady dior. I would like to know Is it possible to have some defect on the leather. I see some scratching on nubuck skin even it has just arrived shop so I'm not sure it's naturally or it's defect. Please help me. Thank you so much.

3. Nubuck is prone to wear and tear, and is considered a delicate type of leather. It shows scratches and dirt really easily.

4. Thank you so much for your help. I've heard that nubuck leather is durable so i can't make a decision between mini lady dior in lotus color or the new pearl pink nubuck leather. It's so pretty pink come with SHW. So sorry i'm new in this blog. I dont know how to post picture TT

5. Nubuck is sanded leather so it shouldn't be as durable as calfskin without the surface sanded off.

That being said, as long as you take good care of it, then it shouldn't wear significantly.

Dior used to have a beautiful line of bags called the Dior Jeanne. The sides of the ivory and black versions were made of nubuck, and this meant that rubbing from wear and tear was easily visible on the bag. The ivory versions also darkened with wear.

6. Are you referring the the fuzziness on the surface?

7. No. I mean the white line look like scratching on the leather. Do you notice it? It's pale line so it's can't be notice clearly in the picture.

8. I see it. I thought it was a reflection.

It's normal for nubuck. Rubbing and scratches can leave this type of mark.

MalDr likes this.
  9. #236 Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
    Many thanks to you :smile:

10. http://www.mx7.com/view2/yIyW7zGTUOFNlqQ1
    Hi, Do you know about the color or color code of this pink Mini LD? Thank you so much :smile:

11. This colour should be Rose Clair but I don't know the colour code (sorry). Rose Clair has been around for a while and it's been renewed season after season.

12. Lady Dior is still my favorite bag in Dior handbags.
    The mini ones are easier to use as they have different openings.
    Those zipper ones just so hard to get things in and out...

13. Does anyone know about the new color of the mini LD in this season ? Is there pink in lamb or pearled lamb leather? Thank you :smile: