New ”mini” bags

Lillan

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
Have you seen the new bags on mulberry.com? Lots of mini ( for people like me that carry about nothing :P) Mini Alexa, mini Ava, Gracie.
And I like them! :biggrin:

Mmmm yes I do like the mini Alexa, not sure that it's so 'mini' being 27cm wide, but it's very nice.

I think the Ava and Gracie are cute, but a little too small for the amount of things I carry with me! The Ava strap makes me think of Marc Jacobs.

When do you think they'll be available to buy??? :biggrin:

As cute as they are, I carry too much with me to warrant getting one... My Mulberry agenda won't even fit in the mini Alexa will it? XD

Edit: Seeing the S/S 11 colours... I'm surprised Mulberry still hasn't released a chocolate Alexa, seeing as Black, chocolate and oak are the signature colours?... Hmmm.

Last edited:
I do like the mini alexa! I looked at the measurements and it is pretty similar to Lily size (a bit wider though). I would be unlikely to buy one though. I'll be more likely to stick to regular alexa size as I find that one works well for me. If I ever get a size other than regular it would be more likely to be OS xx

The mini Alexa is actually really cute. I'd want to see a modeling picture before I even looked at it seriously though. I don't mind the watermelon either.

But like littlestar said, boo to the prices!

I would love to see a reveal on here of a mini alexa. You need to see it against someone's body in order to get a better grasp of it's size and how it looks, iykwim. Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between regular alexa and OS alexa in the model shots on here. Maybe it will be the same with mini and regular? I hope that someone buys one soon! xx

I am so disappointed with myself as I only feel "blaah" when I see the new designs. There is nothing that grabs me :sad:. I hope I just "warm up" slowly, because I love planning my next purchases! I think the AW season was amazing with loads of lovely bags, so it will be difficult to beat that.

Uh-oh. I've just seen the Gracie on .com - I think I have a teeny little bag crush.
That would be a great run-around-town/go to the pub bag.
Zippers, adjustable straps, outside pocket and under £400.