New ”mini” bags

I think the Gracie must be what Emma was referring to when she talked about a "camera bag". I was hoping she meant a real one that you could use for photographic equipment!

I think she could also be talking about that Alexa 'camera-bag' that was on the catwalks (but not on .com yet).
Quite amazing she gets rid of the Roxy because it is too 'boxy' but now starts designing these really boxy bags. :thinking:

Love the mini Alexa!!! Even though I'm less than excited about Buffalo leather... why not make lovely Alexa in NVT (am I saying something crazy???)???

C ;)

I would love to see a reveal on here of a mini alexa. You need to see it against someone's body in order to get a better grasp of it's size and how it looks, iykwim. Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between regular alexa and OS alexa in the model shots on here. Maybe it will be the same with mini and regular? I hope that someone buys one soon! xx

I'm totally with you on this one!
If you look at the pictures on mulberry.com the mini Alexa looks exactly that, mini. But when you compare the measurements it's not that big difference to the regular Alexa. Does anyone know of the difference in sizes on the pictures on mulberry.com should reflect the difference in real life?

i too am v v v excited about the mini alexa.. its 250 quid less then the regular!! thats massive.. it also means that for those of us who live in australia wont have to pay customs for going over the $1000 threshold for ordering from overseas websites!!! awesome!!
cant wait to see it on someone! it is only 6cm smaller in width then the regular!
love it love it

I have a real soft spot for mini bags - the Bays keyholder, mini Chloe Paddington, baby Spy etc. and these little darlings are perfection (even though I'm not an Alexa girl). Prada is doing some lovely smaller versions of their bags as well (check out their website - just too cute!), but I don't think I'll ever buy one of the Mulberry ones though, they're just too expensive :yes: