New Mini Affair

starbunny

Sky Luma
Sep 23, 2010
It's beautiful! I bought mine yesterday and I can't wait for it to be shipped :yahoo:

I hope RM releases a regular affair with the diamond quilting without the studs.

Jess_yyc

Sep 24, 2012
Love it!! I also ordered this in black as my first RM bag, but after seeing it in mint on bloomies site I think I've already decided to return and get the mint, that way I can still get the black swing as my everyday work bag!

KatyEm

O.G.
May 7, 2010
East Coast
thank you so much for the pics, Belle! I too got away from RM for a while and I saw this beauty on shopbop this morning and just loved it.

Would you happen to be able to post a pic of how everything fits inside or maybe a mod shot?

Thanks again, and congrats, it's gorgeous!

starbunny

Sky Luma
Sep 23, 2010
Love it!! I also ordered this in black as my first RM bag, but after seeing it in mint on bloomies site I think I've already decided to return and get the mint, that way I can still get the black swing as my everyday work bag!
I had a look, and it appears they have the black with gold hareware or do my eyes deceive me? They have some beautiful colours, especially the mint and purple.