New Mily

bell0279

May 30, 2015
Hello Chloe Fans! I usually am over in the LV thread, but often come over here to gaze longingly at the Drew and Faye. I was on Instagram the other day and saw this bag below and immediately fell in love. I believe it is new for Spring/Summer '17, but wondered if anyone owned it and could give some insight. Does it hold much? Is it heavy to carry? Do you love it? Thank you so much for any and all responses!

IMG_1484927654.313910.jpg

Agree it's a pretty bag but the way they show it in that photo unlatched and hanging open? That's great if you want all your stuff to fall completely out of the bag. Plus you can't even get a real view of what the bag actually looks like in that photo.

Hi Chloe lovers. Any reason why this bag doesn’t seem to be so popular? There is a completely new one in my consignment store for a good price and I am tempted...

Hi Chloe lovers. Any reason why this bag doesn’t seem to be so popular? There is a completely new one in my consignment store for a good price and I am tempted...

I saw this bag last January at Nordstrom and fell IN LOVE. I ended up not being able to find the colour I wanted pre-loved so I bought a medium Faye in August 2017. I contacted Chloe about a month ago and they discontinued production of Mily. I would buy it if you can! I am not so stoked about the wear on my Faye and kinda-sorta wish I had waited to find a Mily.

Reactions: doni
I own this baby. So far I've only worn it a few times (as the sides are suede and I'm super paranoid about them getting dirty). The bag is lovely, but I end up wearing my Drew much more often.

Oh I didn't know they were discontinuing the line, that's a bummer! I have it in black and I love it. I took off the black leather strap and uses the chain exclusively. You can double the chain as a shoulder bag or wear it crossbody. There's a little slip pocket in the back that I've put my work ID in. I kind of prefer this one over the Drew just because I like that this style is less well known and the closing/opening is more secure. I thought it was smaller than I expected when I first saw it but it fits a surprising amount.

Last edited:
I own this baby. So far I've only worn it a few times (as the sides are suede and I'm super paranoid about them getting dirty). The bag is lovely, but I end up wearing my Drew much more often.
How does it hold up? Was thinking of getting one as well! Does it become rather soft and saggy after many wears? Thanks