New MFF

cheapskate

O.G.
Mar 1, 2011
Are these "knockoffs" of the Julia Perry totes or the Audrey totes from earlier in 2011?

1448fn4.png
2lurrmh.png
10d7c45.jpg

Does anyone know the size of these bags?

They're brand new to the outlets and the preview didn't even give a style name. Maybe someone will scope it out on an outlet trip. Or the next time there's an online factory sale it'll be in there with dimensions. But, assuming it's a ripoff of the Julia totes, those were about 14 x 16 x 4.

I had a green leather Julia and returned it and always wanted her back!

Does anyone know if these come in all leather and what colors?:biggrin:
Thanks!

There are some leather ones, black/navy blue - not quite sure as I didn't get that close to them. Coral Patent and Gold leather - there may be other colors but those are the ones that I recall. I want to say there was a pale green also, but it may have been a brooke.

There are some leather ones, black/navy blue - not quite sure as I didn't get that close to them. Coral Patent and Gold leather - there may be other colors but those are the ones that I recall. I want to say there was a pale green also, but it may have been a brooke.

OOOOOOOO!!!! Is it the pebbled leather like the original? And do they look nice or cheap?:P