New MFF

cheapskate

Mar 1, 2011
I think I'm resolved that the only MFF that works for me is the Ashley line or the Zoe/Brooke/Carly.

cheapskate

Mar 1, 2011
I have to say that I LOVE that there is a zipper unlike the FP Julia totes!
Totally agree. I had to return my Julia tote because of flaking leather, but the lack of a zipper was a major annoyance when I was using the bag.

cheapskate

Mar 1, 2011
Does anyone know the size of these bags?
They're brand new to the outlets and the preview didn't even give a style name. Maybe someone will scope it out on an outlet trip. Or the next time there's an online factory sale it'll be in there with dimensions. But, assuming it's a ripoff of the Julia totes, those were about 14 x 16 x 4.

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
USA
It's called Coach Laura Secret Admirer. MFF made for factory bag.
Approx 15x13x5
I want one because it has full zipper closure and good size tote

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
Yes to totes with zippers! I kinda like the 3rd one on the right...........just don't need another casual tote. (Wow, I must be getting stronger? ;) )

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
here
I had a green leather Julia and returned it and always wanted her back!

Does anyone know if these come in all leather and what colors?:biggrin:
Thanks!

tannedsilk

O.G.
May 21, 2008
By The Ocean
I had a green leather Julia and returned it and always wanted her back!

Does anyone know if these come in all leather and what colors?:biggrin:
Thanks!
There are some leather ones, black/navy blue - not quite sure as I didn't get that close to them. Coral Patent and Gold leather - there may be other colors but those are the ones that I recall. I want to say there was a pale green also, but it may have been a brooke.

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
here
There are some leather ones, black/navy blue - not quite sure as I didn't get that close to them. Coral Patent and Gold leather - there may be other colors but those are the ones that I recall. I want to say there was a pale green also, but it may have been a brooke.
OOOOOOOO!!!! Is it the pebbled leather like the original? And do they look nice or cheap?:P