New Mexico PFers, free makeup bag at the new Sephora!

jessani

Jul 19, 2007
I've been waiting for a Sephora to come here for FOREVER! I'm glad it's at Coronado and not far away at the other mall. Thanks for the heads up :headspin

I guess the only downside is...now there will be tax if I order from Sephora online!

Yatri

O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
the pits
OMGOMG! Finally we get something cool in this state!!! I'm still a couple hours away from ABQ and I was just there last weekend and I had no idea so I totally missed it! But I'm so happy that one of my favorite stores is driving distance now!!!

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
I am closer to Cottonwood but Cottonwood sucks! I'd rather drive an extra 20 minutes and go to the better mall. Hopefully some other good stores will follow - the shopping out here is definitely lacking!

jessani

Jul 19, 2007
our shopping does suck...though the ABQ uptown center definitely made things a little better with MAC, anthropologie, and bebe & BCBG. I was bummed that Loop came & went so quickly!

Daniellejp

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
USA
Wow! I didn't even realize we had so many 505'ers on tPF! :P Do you all ever have get togethers and such?

Jessani, I thought the same thing about the tax. It's great that we'll have a Sephora, but it stinks that we will have to pay tax.

I wonder why they didn't put it in ABQ Uptown... upscale outdoor shopping centers seem to be the wave of the future. But hey, I'm not complaining that it is in Coronado. That's all the more reason to check in with Banana more often! :idea:

I hope we'll get additional promos, coupons and gifts in the near future, in the store's effort to promo its grand opening!

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
Do we? We should! I'm still new-ish to the area so it might be fun :biggrin:

Hopefully the shopping will keep getting better here!

rothjess

Jun 29, 2007
DC Metro Area
I think Sephora was just waiting for me to leave ABQ before it opened ;) I moved from there in 2003. Thanks for the info! i sent it on to my mom and sister who are still in NM

aquarius4u

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
so glad we have the sephora now. don't mind paying the tax as long as i can see and try the product before purchasing. it is kinda hard just to speculate that the cosmetics or perfumes you are buying will work. ...

it was bad when diamond tags (got pretty good deals from there) closed then loop followed and closed doors as well. at least we still have mona vis (by whole foods) and hopefully it will be there for a long time.

our shopping does suck...though the ABQ uptown center definitely made things a little better with MAC, anthropologie, and bebe & BCBG. I was bummed that Loop came & went so quickly!

jessani

Jul 19, 2007
A meetup would be fun! I don't post here a ton, (I'm more of a denim forum fiend) but it's always nice to meet other people in the state who like to geek out over the same things.

I am hoping to stop by tomorrow afternoon/evening!

Woofybubbles

Sep 15, 2007
Rio Rancho, NM
Nooch- Which part of Rio Rancho are you from? I live in the far northern part.

Is anyone planning on going tomorrow. I'm going to try and make it. Does anyone know what time they open?