New Metallic patchwork Coffer. Hot or not?

MiuLouisChoo

Sep 15, 2005
Styledrops.com has this one and wow this is PRETTY to me.

Sorry if someone has posted about it before. Love this! I assume it is an acquired taste tho- as probably not everyone likes the coffer or the new patchwork type bag for spring that LinLohan was photographed with in ads.

I wish my stuff fit comfortably into my coffer and if so I'd HAVE to have this one. I'm still tempted but have yet to step foot out of my house with my white despite loving it's look and having it a while now, cause my must have's dont fit. And it will look better on me with some weight loss. LOL

CropperCapture168.jpg

CropperCapture167.jpg

CropperCapture166.jpg

CropperCapture165.jpg

http://styledrops.com/handbags-19789.html

Item's description
Availability: immediately available
Authentic Miu Miu handbags (see our guarantees)
Materials: leather, metal
Dimensions: 15 1/2"W X 11 1/2"H X 2 1/2"D
Shoulder-belt / handle: 19 1/2"
Main color: silver
Secondary color: gold, bronze
Miu Miu women's handabgs from the new collection Spring/Summer 2007

Made in Italy by Miu Miu ( Miuccia Prada).
Comes with Miu Miu packaging, authenticity card and sleeper bag.
Miu Miu is the youngest line by Prada (Miuccia Prada) made in Italy.
Miuccia Prada designs a sober, classic and posh woman for Miu Miu. classic becoming a “must-have” for a style recalling post-war fashion through accessories: mini bags in alligator, suede handbags and shoes with rounded tips and dizzy heels.

Code: miu075s-rr1300_w9i_118
our price: $1759

Definitely hot! Love the colours. Perfect for summer. I finally got my noce (brown) coffer this weekend! I am very excited about it. I'm glad that I waited as it is perfection - no scratches (yet!). I can't believe that you haven't used your white one yet. I have carried it with me everywhere, although I am so worried it will get rained on get a scratch...

I'll post a picture soon!

I so wish I could see it in person. I always say I'm gonna get a metallic bag pronto tho and never do...lol. I got miroir LV bags and hated them. So not me. Guess I'm not living the metallic-needing lifestyle. LOL

beautiful bag!!! i prefer the gold/silver pattern on the coffer than on the bigger "croissant"-shaped patchwork tote (which can be overwhelming in that color). this is a nice pattern but takes up less than 1/2 the bag. also beautiful with the gold hardware on the coffer!!!! great for going out!