New messenger - anyone seen this IRL?

It's a bucket. There is a small and one size bigger. It is a lv noe type bag. It is very nice and very light weight. I was surprised that the price is so high. The larger size is $4,000.

I saw it when I picked up my Knot. The one in Pacific (?) is really nice. The bag is very light. It has a structured base. The crossbody strap is detachable and uses the same type of hardware as the Iton bag. I dont like that the drawstring being the only closure for the bag. Well, I just don't like drawstring in general.

Thanks for all the feedback. The hardware and drawstring are what caught my attention. No idea why it's called a messenger on the BV site.

Overall I would consider this bag but never at the price point of the larger version. That's a jaw dropper. Ugh.

Wonder if it would ever go sale? I think the blue is really sharp.

Thanks for all the feedback. The hardware and drawstring are what caught my attention. No idea why it's called a messenger on the BV site.

Overall I would consider this bag but never at the price point of the larger version. That's a jaw dropper. Ugh.

Wonder if it would ever go sale? I think the blue is really sharp.
I saw both the small and large size today at Melrose Place. Its a redo of the old bucket bag. I don't like the drawstring closure.

I love the size of this crossbody (esp. the larger one!) and oh, that blue! I don't mesh well with buckets and drawstring closures, though, given the way I fling my crossbodies around.