New messenger - anyone seen this IRL?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Intrigued by this. Has anyone seen it in the boutiques? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458174826.544531.jpg

2. I don't recall seeing it at Valley Fair. I'll check out Melrose Place. I'm off to LA in the morning.

3. I saw it at NM this past weekend. It is smaller than I expected, but that's good for me.
    I like the option of hand and cross body carry and the small-ish size.

4. It is a bucket bag right?

5. It's a bucket. There is a small and one size bigger. It is a lv noe type bag. It is very nice and very light weight. I was surprised that the price is so high. The larger size is $4,000.

6. So the general consensus is that people like this bag?

7. I do like it , the bluette colour is very enticing😊

8. It looks like a Roma but instead of being east/west it is North/south. Interesting

9. I saw it when I picked up my Knot. The one in Pacific (?) is really nice. The bag is very light. It has a structured base. The crossbody strap is detachable and uses the same type of hardware as the Iton bag. I dont like that the drawstring being the only closure for the bag. Well, I just don't like drawstring in general.

10. Don't know how I feel about the hardware. I think this bag would look good in Camel with that hardware. Or not. BV seems a little late on the bucket bandwagon.

11. Thanks for all the feedback. The hardware and drawstring are what caught my attention. No idea why it's called a messenger on the BV site.

Overall I would consider this bag but never at the price point of the larger version. That's a jaw dropper. Ugh.

Wonder if it would ever go sale? I think the blue is really sharp.

12. I saw both the small and large size today at Melrose Place. Its a redo of the old bucket bag. I don't like the drawstring closure.

13. I love the size of this crossbody (esp. the larger one!) and oh, that blue! I don't mesh well with buckets and drawstring closures, though, given the way I fling my crossbodies around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice