New messenger - anyone seen this IRL?

Jun 12, 2010
I saw it at NM this past weekend. It is smaller than I expected, but that's good for me.
I like the option of hand and cross body carry and the small-ish size.

annie9999

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
It's a bucket. There is a small and one size bigger. It is a lv noe type bag. It is very nice and very light weight. I was surprised that the price is so high. The larger size is $4,000.

BV_LC_poodle

Feb 27, 2015
I saw it when I picked up my Knot. The one in Pacific (?) is really nice. The bag is very light. It has a structured base. The crossbody strap is detachable and uses the same type of hardware as the Iton bag. I dont like that the drawstring being the only closure for the bag. Well, I just don't like drawstring in general.

krawford

Feb 3, 2011
Don't know how I feel about the hardware. I think this bag would look good in Camel with that hardware. Or not. BV seems a little late on the bucket bandwagon.

Buckeyemommy

Jan 17, 2014
Thanks for all the feedback. The hardware and drawstring are what caught my attention. No idea why it's called a messenger on the BV site.

Overall I would consider this bag but never at the price point of the larger version. That's a jaw dropper. Ugh.

Wonder if it would ever go sale? I think the blue is really sharp.

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Silicon Valley
Thanks for all the feedback. The hardware and drawstring are what caught my attention. No idea why it's called a messenger on the BV site.

Overall I would consider this bag but never at the price point of the larger version. That's a jaw dropper. Ugh.

Wonder if it would ever go sale? I think the blue is really sharp.
I saw both the small and large size today at Melrose Place. Its a redo of the old bucket bag. I don't like the drawstring closure.

Orlie

Apr 26, 2013
Boston
I love the size of this crossbody (esp. the larger one!) and oh, that blue! I don't mesh well with buckets and drawstring closures, though, given the way I fling my crossbodies around.