New Mercer Blake In!!!

Nov 30, 2007
Okay I've been going a little crazy... :yahoo: Second MJ this week Chalk Mercer Blake... :nuts: I needed a white bag so...........................

DSC01689.jpg

DSC01693.jpg

DSC01692_edited.jpg

DSC01698_edited.jpg

That Blake looks perfect on you. I love the combo of the white with GH, that's such a rich,classic look. I think the knots in the leather look beautiful on this too.:love:

That Blake looks perfect on you. I love the combo of the white with GH, that's such a rich,classic look. I think the knots in the leather look beautiful on this too.:love:

^ I agree..I think on a white bag the knots look good...but I still am not a fan of the knots over the classic blake...however this is an exception for me...that looks GREAT on you !!! Congrats!!!:flowers:

^ I agree..I think on a white bag the knots look good...but I still am not a fan of the knots over the classic blake...however this is an exception for me...that looks GREAT on you !!! Congrats!!!:flowers:

That's funny, I didn't think I would like the knots, in fact I don't think I do on the other colors, but for some reason I think it looks fresh and beautiful on the white. You summed it up for me really,I couldn't understand why I loved this and yet didn't like the other colors with the "new addition". Now, I don't feel as strange...:P

the white and gold hw combo always looks hot. congrats on your new bag!

i don't mind the mercer bags anymore. i'm starting to think they're cute especially on the sofia and blake. girl_chill's merlot mercer blake looked great with the knots in the deep red color. i'm still not a fan of the mercer mp however.