New Mercer Blake In!!!

Nov 30, 2007
Okay I've been going a little crazy... :yahoo: Second MJ this week Chalk Mercer Blake... :nuts: I needed a white bag so...........................

Nov 30, 2007
I'm in love once again. It was between this and a Mulberry which was hot too, but didn't seem as sturdy and a bit trendy with all the zippers.

[coco]

LVoe
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
Australia
woot woot :choochoo: Great modelling pics girl!!
I love all bags Blake so great choice I say....... the gold on white is perfect.

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
That Blake looks perfect on you. I love the combo of the white with GH, that's such a rich,classic look. I think the knots in the leather look beautiful on this too.:love:

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
That Blake looks perfect on you. I love the combo of the white with GH, that's such a rich,classic look. I think the knots in the leather look beautiful on this too.:love:

^ I agree..I think on a white bag the knots look good...but I still am not a fan of the knots over the classic blake...however this is an exception for me...that looks GREAT on you !!! Congrats!!!:flowers:

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
^ I agree..I think on a white bag the knots look good...but I still am not a fan of the knots over the classic blake...however this is an exception for me...that looks GREAT on you !!! Congrats!!!:flowers:
That's funny, I didn't think I would like the knots, in fact I don't think I do on the other colors, but for some reason I think it looks fresh and beautiful on the white. You summed it up for me really,I couldn't understand why I loved this and yet didn't like the other colors with the "new addition". Now, I don't feel as strange...:P

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
the white and gold hw combo always looks hot. congrats on your new bag!

i don't mind the mercer bags anymore. i'm starting to think they're cute especially on the sofia and blake. girl_chill's merlot mercer blake looked great with the knots in the deep red color. i'm still not a fan of the mercer mp however.

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Looks good on you girl! The leather looks divine! Enjoy!