New Mercer Blake In!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay I've been going a little crazy... :yahoo: Second MJ this week Chalk Mercer Blake... :nuts: I needed a white bag so...........................

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I'm in love once again. It was between this and a Mulberry which was hot too, but didn't seem as sturdy and a bit trendy with all the zippers.

3. woot woot :choochoo: Great modelling pics girl!!
    I love all bags Blake so great choice I say....... the gold on white is perfect.

4. That Blake looks perfect on you. I love the combo of the white with GH, that's such a rich,classic look. I think the knots in the leather look beautiful on this too.:love:

5. That looks fantastic on you!

6. You wear your bag well! Very nice!

7. wow! that is beautiful! i like the knots on the blake too

8. ^ I agree..I think on a white bag the knots look good...but I still am not a fan of the knots over the classic blake...however this is an exception for me...that looks GREAT on you !!! Congrats!!!:flowers:

9. You did good! Congrats!

10. That's funny, I didn't think I would like the knots, in fact I don't think I do on the other colors, but for some reason I think it looks fresh and beautiful on the white. You summed it up for me really,I couldn't understand why I loved this and yet didn't like the other colors with the "new addition". Now, I don't feel as strange...:P

11. the white and gold hw combo always looks hot. congrats on your new bag!

i don't mind the mercer bags anymore. i'm starting to think they're cute especially on the sofia and blake. girl_chill's merlot mercer blake looked great with the knots in the deep red color. i'm still not a fan of the mercer mp however.

12. :tup::woohoo::drool:

13. Looks gorgeous on you! Congrats! :biggrin:

14. Looks good on you girl! The leather looks divine! Enjoy!

15. That color combo is hot! Great choice. You wear her so well too. Congrats!!