New Men’s SLG Reveal

Hello All!

Here is my new Tiny Monogram pocket organizer! An early Christmas present from my boyfriend. I am just in love with everything about it. I’ve been eyeing the LV one for a while but just love how elegant and sophisticated this one feels.
View attachment 4929899View attachment 4929900
That is nice! what exactly is a pocket organizer? Is it like a planner?

That’s gorgeous with the croc and small initials! Can you show a pic of the inside please?
Here is a picture of the inside, it’s pretty identical to LV’s pocket organizer. You can see marks on the left and right sides that were the result of a metal credit card that I have in the slot. This wallet wasn’t as durable as I thought it would be but I am in love with it regardless. This is actually the second one I’ve had. The first had weird white marks on the outside which was the result of a defect during the embossing.

523E665F-288E-4DA0-815B-EF7AD9D00023.jpeg

Here is a picture of the inside, it’s pretty identical to LV’s pocket organizer. You can see marks on the left and right sides that were the result of a metal credit card that I have in the slot. This wallet wasn’t as durable as I thought it would be but I am in love with it regardless. This is actually the second one I’ve had. The first had weird white marks on the outside which was the result of a defect during the embossing.

View attachment 4941561
ok so it's a wallet.