Born & raised Manhattanite, addicted to traveling
O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
nyc

HavPlenty

Feb 8, 2013
Southern CA
Hello All!

Here is my new Tiny Monogram pocket organizer! An early Christmas present from my boyfriend. I am just in love with everything about it. I’ve been eyeing the LV one for a while but just love how elegant and sophisticated this one feels.
View attachment 4929899 View attachment 4929900
That is nice! what exactly is a pocket organizer? Is it like a planner?

princeali189

Sep 2, 2013
PV, CA
That’s gorgeous with the croc and small initials! Can you show a pic of the inside please?
Here is a picture of the inside, it’s pretty identical to LV’s pocket organizer. You can see marks on the left and right sides that were the result of a metal credit card that I have in the slot. This wallet wasn’t as durable as I thought it would be but I am in love with it regardless. This is actually the second one I’ve had. The first had weird white marks on the outside which was the result of a defect during the embossing.

523E665F-288E-4DA0-815B-EF7AD9D00023.jpeg

HavPlenty

Feb 8, 2013
Southern CA
Here is a picture of the inside, it’s pretty identical to LV’s pocket organizer. You can see marks on the left and right sides that were the result of a metal credit card that I have in the slot. This wallet wasn’t as durable as I thought it would be but I am in love with it regardless. This is actually the second one I’ve had. The first had weird white marks on the outside which was the result of a defect during the embossing.

View attachment 4941561
ok so it's a wallet.