New Men's Bleecker Shopper Bag REVEAL

justdefend

Sep 10, 2013
Went to the Cabazon outlets this weekend and they had a delete wall of men's bags from spring 2014 at 50% off.

Picked up the amazing Bleecker Leather Shopper in Parchment. It's an open shopping tote with a nice clasp and is full suede inside with an attached pocket that also features suede inside. It's hard to find a men's tote in a cream shade and the fawn straps with buckles are a nice masculine finish.

Was $548 and 50% off so $274. A bit pricier than what I normally go for but I love that this can go with anything all season.

Attachments

• Coach Bleecker Leather Shopper Parchment.jpg
    Coach Bleecker Leather Shopper Parchment.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 328
Congrats. I realllllly like this

Ooooohhhh, that's nice. Really really nice! lol

Classic looking bag that you can find a lot of use for, I bet! Thanks for sharing.

Very nice, I like it! Congrats!

Thanks everyone!

Congrats!

Saw this at the mens outlet in Orlando a few months back, it's just divine. If they had another color other than the Parchment I would have snagged one.

Did they have the bar stripe totes? (not the weekender, the NS ones)

This one in the brown/yellow colorway.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-BLEEC...0-/291234151806?pt=Wallet&hash=item43cee87d7e

Thanks! Yes, they had all the bar stripe non-weekender totes including this one (cadet / dark royal), the one with the black, cream, yellow and blue stripes, and the vertical stripes with black and blue. I passed because they were larger and a little heavier than the leather shopper.

Also, they had the bleecker tote in brown with and an olive base, and a frumpier pebbled bleecker slouch bag.

After seeing all these yesterday, I was relieved that the delete pushes to outlets is still happening after all that 'change in strategy' talk from the last earnings conference.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks! Yes, they had all the bar stripe non-weekender totes including this one (cadet / dark royal), the one with the black, cream, yellow and blue stripes, and the vertical stripes with black and blue. I passed because they were larger and a little heavier than the leather shopper.

Also, they had the bleecker tote in brown with and an olive base, and a frumpier pebbled bleecker slouch bag.

After seeing all these yesterday, I was relieved that the delete pushes to outlets is still happening after all that 'change in strategy' talk from the last earnings conference.

Cool, thanks for the intel.