New members of the H family

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Super thrilled to have added to members to my H family recently. Wanted to share...:smile:

2. Garden Party bouganvillea.jpg

All leather garden party...bouganvillea

bellaNlawrence likes this.
  3. Congrats so pretty!

4. And another addition...crai b 30 phw

Attached Files:

5. and unfortunately...or fortunately...another...

6. graphite b 35 ghw

Attached Files:

shyla14 likes this.
  7. All gorgeous!! Congrats!

8. Thank you!! These came along over the course of the last year...have not gotten around to posting in so long.

9. Beautiful bags! Congrats!

10. WOWIIIEEEEE 3 bags in a year!! You've been SPOILED rotten!! that color of yr GP is soooo PRETTTTTYYYY!!! Enjoy max dear!!

11. Congratulations! All wonderful bags! Love your graphite B especially! Enjoy your gorgeous bags!

12. Gorgeous! Love the Craie - so delicate looking!

13. Wow, stunning all of them! I especially love the graphite B

14. I have been pining for a graphite b for over 6 years!! I was over the moon excited when my super sweet SA said she had one in the back. I only wish it was a 30 but I feel super lucky regardless!!

15. Wow graphite looks good with cold and crie is amazing color! enjoy all of the bags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice