New member,need help passing time

Hey guys, on behalf of my sis, just wanted to clarify that the twins are thankfully still in the womb. My sis has to remain in the hospital for 6-7 more weeks, then they'll deem her safe to return home and let then babies come at any point after that, since they should be pretty well developed by then. We're crossing out fingers that they are healthy and safe. You all are so sweet and welcoming! I know she'll become just as addicted as I am to this forum!

peepaw said:
Hello everyone,
After much harrassing from my sister who is already a member here, I decided to finally register. I'm stuck in the hospital for the next 7 weeks w/ twins, who were trying to come out too early. My sis convinced me that this forum would definitely help keep me from absolute boredom/insanity. I'm looking forward to chatting w/ you all soon. Sincerely, pp

twins! thats great. you will need time to search for the perfect designer diaper bag!

Hi, from a fellow twin Mommy!!!

I'm guessing you have internet access in bed?

I know a couple of websites that you could enjoy until the babes are here, PM me!:yes:

I'm so happy your sis sent you this way!!! You could get lost for years here!!!!!!! We can help you with all sorts of bags and just talking... it is a great place! Let me know if you need any help finding your way around, and a special hello to the twins on their way :party: :heart: