New Medor Clutch bag!

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
Anyone see the new H Medor clutch bag in the January Vogue? I can't remember the page number but it's near the end. It's shown in Rouge H box and the Medor clasp is :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: !

Me want! I like this because it's young with a slight edge but still a classic shape. And the clutch has some width to it.

Price? I'm afriad to ask.

I see from searching old threads, that the Medor clutch (large size) has not even been out that long, and the small came out even more recently. Does anyone know the origin of the Medor hardware? My sales associate says its a old classic Hermes design.

I was told the HW was originally designed and used for Hermes dog collars (in french : collier de chien...and you also find this HW on CDC bracelet ;) )
And since Medor is a very "classic old" name for dogs in France, it makes sense :yes:

Last edited:
Médor as a name for a dog in France is originally taken from the novel the Frenzy of Orlando (orlando furioso) by Ariosto and is the french equvalent of "medoro" in english and italian.

I would love to see the picture of Ingrid with that belt!!!:girlsigh:Sounds wonderful!!

attachment.php