New MBMJ bags

Oh man, I want the "washed up billy hobo" (wow, terrible name) so badly. I have a dying cream hobo that I've been itching to replace and that one would be so perfect. Covet covet want want.

According to the measurements, the Isabelle is shorter in length than the Percy. Not sure why they decided to do that as the number one complaint of the Percy is that you can't put a long wallet in.

The Isabelle is definitely cute. Like a mini Ukita without the rolled handle. A bit small for my taste, but it's nice to see a new design. I'd love them to bring out a new mid-size or larger bag design...or bring back the Shop Girl :smile:

I'm not sure why MBMJ doesn't make the Isabelle bigger.
Although I said it was adorable, I'd never buy it. I think it would be cute if it was a bit smaller than the Natasha and maybe a little more structured, just for something a little different.

A Classic Q Sia would be nice, and would fit a long wallet. Or maybe something else flat, like an envelope clutch (with a detachable shoulder strap) with the signature pleating. IDK, more options would be nice. I usually like to buy a new design each time but I'm running out of options :smile: