New MBMJ bag :)

SFlove

Dec 4, 2008
I was in Nordstrom yesterday and IMMEDIATELY gravitated toward this bag - the Posh Turnlock Hobo in Mint. I LOVE the color.. perfect for spring! I'm a poor college student and wasn't planning on spending this much but I had to have it. :yes:

I figured I'd share because I haven't been able to find it anywhere online in this color!

Attachments

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
woooow.. we just talked about this particular bag last week.. didnt see one in mint though.. looking good! congratssss!

blackonmaroon

Always on the hunt
May 8, 2008
California
Poor college students unite! :lol:

I don't think I've seen the Posh Turnlock Hobo IRL before, but your pics are fantastic! You're right - the color is going to be gorgeous for spring! It looks wonderful on you, and I love that chain across the front. It reminds me of a bike chain!

plilly3

Aug 6, 2006
Wow I love that color! It makes me long for spring *shivers on east coast* Haha I'm a poor student too and I often spend more than I like for pretty bags- that bag is definitely worth it :tup:

SFlove

Dec 4, 2008
Thanks everyone!

Glad to see I'm not the only poor college student here! tPF is dangerous for us... so much temptation. I wasn't really into designer handbags until I found this site.. now.. I'm becoming addicted. :nuts: