New MBMJ bag :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was in Nordstrom yesterday and IMMEDIATELY gravitated toward this bag - the Posh Turnlock Hobo in Mint. I LOVE the color.. perfect for spring! I'm a poor college student and wasn't planning on spending this much but I had to have it. :yes:

I figured I'd share because I haven't been able to find it anywhere online in this color!

DSCN0236.jpg DSCN0238.jpg DSCN0237.jpg DSCN0235.jpg
  2. Congratulations! I think that's my favorite of the new styles. The color is great!

3. woooow.. we just talked about this particular bag last week.. didnt see one in mint though.. looking good! congratssss!

4. Congrats! It's perfect for spring, has me thinking about warmer weather! Enjoy!

5. Poor college students unite! :lol:

I don't think I've seen the Posh Turnlock Hobo IRL before, but your pics are fantastic! You're right - the color is going to be gorgeous for spring! It looks wonderful on you, and I love that chain across the front. It reminds me of a bike chain!

6. Wow I love that color! It makes me long for spring *shivers on east coast* Haha I'm a poor student too and I often spend more than I like for pretty bags- that bag is definitely worth it :tup:

7. Thanks everyone!

Glad to see I'm not the only poor college student here! tPF is dangerous for us... so much temptation. I wasn't really into designer handbags until I found this site.. now.. I'm becoming addicted. :nuts:

8. congrats! what a great bag - it looks great on you!

9. congrats! that bag is just gorgeous!

i wish there were a non-patent version!

10. That is smooshy and looks so warm for spring~ Fab purchase!

11. Great bag and color - congrats!

12. omg the mint color is tdf! congrats!

13. love the colour! congrats

14. That is so pretty!! I don't think I had noticed that style before. :nuts: I love the color and that round button detail at the base of the straps. Congrats!!

15. cute. im so jealous. >_<