New Matelasse Lux in Mughetto!! unveiling

dianadey

bag fan
Jan 2, 2008
I got this today at the London New Bond Street store. I am so in love with the spring collection, seeing all the bags in pastel colours together was beautiful! And after much thought on size/color I decided to go with my gut feeling and get this one, it really stood out for me.

It's bigger than i thought it would be from pictures i had seen, it's definitely a medium size, lovely on my petite frame but can still fit everything i need in it. I'd say it is a bit bigger than the medium coffer (which was the other model i was considering) and the opening is huge so it looks very practical.

I initially wanted to get it in the nappa leather, but the lining was chocolate cotton instead of violet satin and that was a big turn off. I love the violet satin lining...And I actually prefer this slightly deeper mauvey pink. Here she is!!!!! It's a girl :yahoo:

4314655278_2a3c2aef48_o.jpg

4313918479_2ee835cea6_o.jpg

4314655016_687de89058_o.jpg

4313918061_f860524e7a_o.jpg

4313896035_a6fb076b72_o.jpg

It was 775 pounds sterling, though i paid in euros which was 927 if i remember correctly. The bags in nappa in pastel aquamarine, blue and the beige (i don't know the exact color names) are also soooo yummy :smile:

Soo beautiful. That's my new favourite style. I'm thinking of getting one myself. Do you have any modelling pics? I was interested to see how the long strap looks on the shoulder and cross body.

thanks ladies!! yes i'll take some modelling pics, i haven't been out with it yet. The strap is super long on me (I'm 5"2) i'm gonna wear it doubled on the shoulder, or slightly shortened cross-body. It smells so good too! my last one didn't smell like this, it left my living room smelling of strawberries.