New Matelasse Lux in Mughetto!! unveiling

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is how long the strap is, crossbody. Which is waaay too long for me:

[​IMG]

This is shortened, crossbody.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I "shortened" it by looping the strap through different rings like so:

[​IMG]

Which isn't very practical! I should try a different combination of ring-looping. But it might crease..

This is with the strap doubled, on the shoulder which is my favorite:

[​IMG]

And this is using the handles, on the shoulder, which i will do in summer, but it's tight, certainly not possible with a coat:

[​IMG]

So yea the strap length is a little problematic. The SA told me that most girls were getting it professionally cut shorter, and I would probably do that if i wanted to wear it across. But the length is perfect for wearing it doubled, on the shoulder, so I don't think I want to modify it just yet. I can always loop it through different rings..The hardware doesn't need to be removed to make the strap pass through the rings in this bag so it's really quick and easy to do.

2. Sooo pretty on you! I love the colour! Congrats on your new baby girl :biggrin:

3. I love the colour. Congrats

4. Hi! which size did you get? the smaller one or the bigger one?

is it this one?

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/61213

5. the smaller one. I'm tiny! (5'2, sz.0). That one is much bigger, and a bit taller in shape...

6. oh ok you're lucky! I wish the smaller one looked good on me!! I am 5'9 and size 10-12!! the small one doesn't look good at all :sad: but I can still get the bigger one! I am in love with the new colors!!

7. I love your modeling pictures. You and your new baby look so cute together. Many congrats again. Is it Miu Miu shoes you are wearing also? Love the look.

8. Thank you!! yes they're by miu miu, the dark grey ones with gold studs i love these pumps.

>>>butterfly36029

the bigger one will look perfect on you! you're the perfect height for it. The new colours are gorgeous.

9. Dianadey- your bag is TDF! She looks beautiful on you

10. You look great with your beautiful miu miu!

11. I'm envious... always wanted this style!!
    CONGRATS!!!

12. Oooooh - I love mughetto!
    Congrats to your beautiful bag!

13. :tup::tup: