New Matelasse Lux in Mughetto!! unveiling

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got this today at the London New Bond Street store. I am so in love with the spring collection, seeing all the bags in pastel colours together was beautiful! And after much thought on size/color I decided to go with my gut feeling and get this one, it really stood out for me.

It's bigger than i thought it would be from pictures i had seen, it's definitely a medium size, lovely on my petite frame but can still fit everything i need in it. I'd say it is a bit bigger than the medium coffer (which was the other model i was considering) and the opening is huge so it looks very practical.

I initially wanted to get it in the nappa leather, but the lining was chocolate cotton instead of violet satin and that was a big turn off. I love the violet satin lining...And I actually prefer this slightly deeper mauvey pink. Here she is!!!!! It's a girl :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was 775 pounds sterling, though i paid in euros which was 927 if i remember correctly. The bags in nappa in pastel aquamarine, blue and the beige (i don't know the exact color names) are also soooo yummy :smile:

2. Congrats!!!!! the only thing that could make Friday better was to be in New Bond Street today!!! enjoy!!

3. soo cute!
    :biggrin:

4. Gorgeous! Love the color! Congrats!

5. Congrats!! Sweet!! :biggrin:

6. OMG :nuts: That colour is so pretty! Congrats on your buy!

7. :drool: Gosh!! The color is TDF! Congrats!

8. gorgeous!! congrats!!

9. amazing bag! congratulations :drinkup:

10. So pretty! Congrats!

11. Yummy!! Gorgeous color,congrats!

12. Soo beautiful. That's my new favourite style. I'm thinking of getting one myself. Do you have any modelling pics? I was interested to see how the long strap looks on the shoulder and cross body.

13. Your baby girl is very pretty. Congrats! Modeling pictures please!!!

14. Congratulations. That is such a pretty pink! The leather looks luscious!

15. thanks ladies!! yes i'll take some modelling pics, i haven't been out with it yet. The strap is super long on me (I'm 5"2) i'm gonna wear it doubled on the shoulder, or slightly shortened cross-body. It smells so good too! my last one didn't smell like this, it left my living room smelling of strawberries.