New markdowns on nordies.com

kwitthyy

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Oooh I've had my eye on that Boyfriend Vest all season...I might have to get that. The Margate leather jacket is still over $500...I'm hoping to pick that one up at a bigger discount...I'm really crossing my fingers for that one!

MissNovember

Miss N's Boudoir!
May 5, 2007
Oooh I've had my eye on that Boyfriend Vest all season...I might have to get that.

I ordered that one this morning! :tup: I also got price adjustments on my swinging blazer and beaded swing coat, so that basically paid for the vest. :jammin:

Attachments

• plaidblazer.jpg
    plaidblazer.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 41
  • swingingblaze-z.jpg
    swingingblaze-z.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 32
  • beadedswingcoat.jpg
    beadedswingcoat.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 32

kwitthyy

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Indi - I want the black multicolor (even though my bf hates it lol) and if not the black multicolor, then the regular black or chalk.

MissN - Don't you just love price adjustments? lol I'm definitely getting the bf vest, but I am going to try and wait it out for my half-yearly haul so that I can get double points. I can't wait for the half-yearly sale!

MissNovember

Miss N's Boudoir!
May 5, 2007
Indi - I want the black multicolor (even though my bf hates it lol) and if not the black multicolor, then the regular black or chalk.

MissN - Don't you just love price adjustments? lol I'm definitely getting the bf vest, but I am going to try and wait it out for my half-yearly haul so that I can get double points. I can't wait for the half-yearly sale!

Yeah it was like buy 2 LAMB, get 1 free. LOL

I'm still telling myself that I'm not getting anything during the anniversary sale though. I have my eye on one vest and one jacket from the Fall collection and I'm going to try to hold out. But then I see that damn Jacquard Jolie and I lose all train of thought....:shame:

kwitthyy

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
^ I haven't even really thought about the fall collection!! I kinda just glanced over it, nothing really stands out as a must have yet (then again, all the colors kinda blend together so it's hard to tell lol). Oh man...I wish Gwen would just stop making things for 3 months so that all us lambies could catch up!

MissNovember

Miss N's Boudoir!
May 5, 2007
^ I haven't even really thought about the fall collection!! I kinda just glanced over it, nothing really stands out as a must have yet (then again, all the colors kinda blend together so it's hard to tell lol). Oh man...I wish Gwen would just stop making things for 3 months so that all us lambies could catch up!

Seriously, it's gotten to the point where I'm excited and horrified at the same time when I see the new stuff. :weird:

samjane

Jul 16, 2007
I'm new to L.A.M.B and cannot figure out what bag I want for my first, haha. This is one that has always caught my eye at stores but I've never seen it in action. Anyone have a pic reference or know of a thread where I can see more IRL pictures?

_5574460.jpg

It's only 254.90!