New markdowns at shopbop

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ahh t4p! i've been waiting for some things to drop in price!

2. thanks for posting!!!

3. thanks so much! i finally grabbed a slate kooba meredith on sale! i've been looking for weeks!

4. I did not see this post...I did not see this post...I do not see this post....

5. Ugh! I really want a Kale bag, and the prices are great, but I just bought FOUR Hayden Harnett bags this morning!

6. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I can totally relate. I was on a total ban for shoes and dresses and I still bought a dress and a pair of shoes.

7. Which Kale bag? I really really want the Palmer tote in cement and I also bought 3 other bags just this week so I am not so sure if I should get this one too ....

8. Ooh, thanks for the heads up!

9. Yeah! I love this store!

10. thanks for the heads up! i nabbed the last pair of some frye sandals i'd been stalking...hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled!

11. ive actually never had my order canceled from Shopbop before. i just ordered a pair of true religions and a vince cashmere sweater. thanks for the heads up!

12. ahhhh and a pair of grey ant jeans and twinkle sweater. somebody stop me!

13. They RARELY cancel, they have a great site - it even holds the items in your cart for 230 minutes so nobody can snag it from you while you browse!!! LOVES Shopbop!

14. that's 30 minutes, not 230 - duh!