New markdowns at Macy's on 5/7

yvalenz

Jun 14, 2007
I just left Macys where a great SA told me that they are marking down "a lot of Coach" and Dooney.

She didn't have the full list, but mentioned the Carly- Brown Leather and Khaki/Beet would be either 25-30% off.

I may stop by tomorrow night to see what's on sale and I'll report back! :tup:

Please report back!! The Macy's closest to me don't have a great selection, but if there's good stuff on sale, I can stop by the SF one when I'm in the City for meetings later this week!

Thanks for the info. I hope this applies to the Sacramento Macy's too. If the Medium Madeline's they have there are a good discount, I might buy one. I wish they had the Optic Madeline's though, those are so cute. I might have to visit my Downtown Macy's tomorrow and check.

Nooo, not another sale - more temptation! lol.

Can I ask which Macy's it was? I've noticed that only SOME of them carry the sales... it's weird. Aren't they supposed to have uniform pricing?

I was at the Macy's in South Coast Plaza and was told the same thing. The three pieces I wanted were all going to be 40% off tomorrow. I told them to hold them for me.

Also, I opened a Macy's card for an additional 10%, and am on vacation (different state) and customer service gave me an additional 11% off my entire purchase. I couldn't believe I might be getting 61% off my purchase.

I wonder if this will all work out in the morning when I go back?

Anyone know if Macy's carry coach scarves as well?
Would they be marked down by any chance???

I really like this long silk coach scarf /w pastel lines and light blue trim

Over here in Sacramento, CA., we have a Macy's in Westfield Downtown Plaza that sells some Coach scarves (I got the Perfume Print scarf there). They only sell the ponytail scarves though. :sad:

The SA pointed out the different styles that were going on sale. I wish I knew all of the names... I should have taken a pic. Oh well, the surprise will be nice for everyone lol