New markdowns at Macy's on 5/7

s.gif

a0354-pkm-2.jpg

s.gif

Has anyone seen these shoes before? I have tried calling Coach customer service and they said it was a "department store exclusive". when I called the manufactuer of Coach shoes, they told me in Houston they sold them at Dillards and Macys, I've called every Macys and Dillards in Houston and no luck. Have you seen these in your area? I don't want to buy the soho multi color print until I can secure the shoes. They are so cute!!

I did a bunch of shopping today, but if I remember right, I think I saw these at the Dillards in Mesa, AZ, Superstition Springs Mall. Let me know if you need their number.

I stopped by a Macy's in Socal and there were quiet a few Coach bags that were 40% off. Nothing I really wanted, but I love how SoCal has such a large selection of bags available compared to where I used to live (Sacramento)

s.gif

a0354-pkm-2.jpg

s.gif

Has anyone seen these shoes before? I have tried calling Coach customer service and they said it was a "department store exclusive". when I called the manufactuer of Coach shoes, they told me in Houston they sold them at Dillards and Macys, I've called every Macys and Dillards in Houston and no luck. Have you seen these in your area? I don't want to buy the soho multi color print until I can secure the shoes. They are so cute!!

I saw these at both of the Macy's I go to in MD.