New Markdowns at Active Endeavors

1. Active Endeavors has marked down some new items and lowered the price on items that were already on sale. I just bought the Luba J Balloon Bag in Camel:

Active Endeavors | Shopping --- Luba J Balloon Bag - Camel

I can't wait to get it. It will be great for lugging things around and will match almost everything so I don't have to worry about changing bags all the time. The best part is that is was $339, marked down from $678. Also, Active Endeavors offers free shipping.

2. Thanks for posting.:flowers: I love active endeavors they have great handbags. Too bad the one I wanted is sold out. :crybaby:

3. I wanted the Luba J baloon bag in black and I waited too long. Now its gone.................

4. Any one know who carries the Marc by Marc Jacobs Tina turnlock bag that is offering a discount? Only seen it so far at E Luxury and Saks. THanks!

5. It's back! Hurry! They also have one in navy. I wish I could justify getting it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice