New Marion

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She's in my avatar but I am just now getting around to the reveal...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397223846.210355.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397223858.126977.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397223871.794023.jpg

Super soft smooshy leather which causes her to puddle a bit when sitting on her own. That's the only negative but I am truly enjoying this bag. Even to the extent I am not swapping out purses much :smile:

Got her from toryburch.com and she arrived packaged do nicely too.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397224083.779419.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397224868.362920.jpg

Also got the matching wallet.

3. Lovely!!!! How do you make your favorite purse your avatar?

4. I have an option on my menu that says, change your avatar. I went to the TB site and right clicked the photo and saved it to my computer. I then said that is the avatar I wanted to use on here via the menu option.

5. Oh cool, thanks I might try it.

6. Gorgeous bag!! :smile: Love the smooshy leather! :smile:

7. I love the stitching on the top of the bag. Great for year round :tup:

8. Love this bag!

9. I love the slouchy Marion. I think it's one of TB's more timeless and really well made bags. The leather is just heavenly :heart: Wear it in good health.

10. Thanks all!

11. tooo good! I want the wallet right now!

12. Saks friends and family with 25% off starts next week....

13. Hmmm do we know if Tory Burch is included?, that's an $85.00 discount on a bag I want versus a $50.00 from Tory.

14. It was included in November/Dec when they did it before and it is NOT on the list of exclusions that are posted in the Saks code thread here on TPF.