New Marc Jacobs New York Line???

Didn't think about the glazing but see it now when you point it out. Really don't know, must be subtle since I didn't notice. But I agree, it looks awesome with red haha.

I actually expected this conversation :P so I took a picture of the two sizes, that are very very similar. No bug difference at all.

View attachment 3299003

I'm a details person, haha :smile:

That was very insightful of you! :smile:
Agree looks like minor difference. Have to check dimensions on the web later, should be stated :smile:
Did you check the pricepoint as well? :smile:
/Pregnant & bored ;)

I'm a details person, haha :smile:

That was very insightful of you! :smile:
Agree looks like minor difference. Have to check dimensions on the web later, should be stated :smile:
Did you check the pricepoint as well? :smile:
/Pregnant & bored ;)

I am also a detail person that's why I got a bit confused that I didn't see the different colored lining! I guess I was upset about the mini baker in gold being sold out (!!!). Have been wanting that watch for over four years and never bought it. It is sold out at borh Marc Jacobs and Details at NK as well as the major Marc Jacobs store close to Biblioteksgatan. So they recommended me to try Mood Details - and I got the last watch!!!! So happy! :biggrin: but I was a bit stressed (and upset haha).

Did check the price point but it is completely out of my head! :sad: somewhere around 4500kr I think, maybe closer to 4200-4500kr. You could call them! Do you have the number?

The both bags are not exactly at the same "row" so they are a little little little bit more different in size (but honestly - they are VERY similar in size! The SA agreed to that).

I am also a detail person that's why I got a bit confused that I didn't see the different colored lining! I guess I was upset about the mini baker in gold being sold out (!!!). Have been wanting that watch for over four years and never bought it. It is sold out at borh Marc Jacobs and Details at NK as well as the major Marc Jacobs store close to Biblioteksgatan. So they recommended me to try Mood Details - and I got the last watch!!!! So happy! :biggrin: but I was a bit stressed (and upset haha).

Did check the price point but it is completely out of my head! :sad: somewhere around 4500kr I think, maybe closer to 4200-4500kr. You could call them! Do you have the number?

The both bags are not exactly at the same "row" so they are a little little little bit more different in size (but honestly - they are VERY similar in size! The SA agreed to that).
That's a nice watch, congratulations on getting the last one :smile:
I saw that they have the bigger (I think) saddlebag on Raglady for 4695 SEK so the price should be a little less for the smaller then so somewhere in the range you remember. Trying to figure out if it would be worth getting it when my husband goes to the US later this spring :smile:

That's a nice watch, congratulations on getting the last one :smile:

I saw that they have the bigger (I think) saddlebag on Raglady for 4695 SEK so the price should be a little less for the smaller then so somewhere in the range you remember. Trying to figure out if it would be worth getting it when my husband goes to the US later this spring :smile:

It will be my watch for work. Very discrete and simple, love it!

I actually put the bag on my wishlist. I have 3-4 bags before that so it might never make to a purchase, but I will check for it on sales etc ;) if you want a new crossbody bag and have the money - go for it! ;)

It will be my watch for work. Very discrete and simple, love it!

I actually put the bag on my wishlist. I have 3-4 bags before that so it might never make to a purchase, but I will check for it on sales etc ;) if you want a new crossbody bag and have the money - go for it! ;)

I got the applewatch last year so no more looking at watches for me(a little boring), just waiting on new strap colours that should come any day now.

Well it's on my wishlist too, but my wishlist is rather long and constantly changing :smile:
Then I tend to buy MJ when in the US as it's cheaper there, at least it's been rather favourable but now the USD is stronger and the SEK weak. But it seems one can still save about 100 USD by buying this bag there.

Last edited:
I got the applewatch last year so no more looking at watches for me(a little boring), just waiting on new strap colours that should come any day now.

Well it's on my wishlist too, but my wishlist is rather long and constantly changing :smile:
Then I tend to buy MJ when in the US as it's cheaper there, at least it's been rather favourable but now the USD is stronger and the SEK weak. But it seems one can still save about 100 USD by buying this bag there.

I have a looong wishlist as well, but this bag was very affordable so it climbed high up on the list ;)

I would like the apple watch but really don't want to stop using regular watches. Really a dilemma :/

The USD is very very strong right now. I actually don't buy bags online or abroad if it only differs with 100USD. I really like our strong consument laws in Sweden. So I prefer to buy in store.

I have a looong wishlist as well, but this bag was very affordable so it climbed high up on the list ;)

I would like the apple watch but really don't want to stop using regular watches. Really a dilemma :/

The USD is very very strong right now. I actually don't buy bags online or abroad if it only differs with 100USD. I really like our strong consument laws in Sweden. So I prefer to buy in store.

Yes, it's got s nice pricepoint and saddle bags are very in right now :smile:
Well that's the boring part, that you stop using your other watches, but it's very practical. Love that one gets sms to it and can answer from the watch instead of taking up the phone from the bag. That's at least very practical when out on the playground with 2 kids :P

No I wouldn't order it online from abroad for that savings either but as my DH is going there soon then it's another matter and he always buys me a bag or something else when there so might as well be something I want ;) He's there in work about 3 times a year and we usually go there once a year as a family, so lits of oppurtunities to buy MJ there.
I have actually returned things from Sweden to the US, to Nordstrom for instance (shoes that he bought to me that had a little defect) without any problem, they have an excellent customer service :smile:
Ordering online from the US to here is another matter, then you get delivery costs, customs fees and 25% tax on top, so that will often be much more expensive then buying it here, I have only done that when it's something I really, really want that either is sold out here or not possible to buy here.

Yes, it's got s nice pricepoint and saddle bags are very in right now :smile:
Well that's the boring part, that you stop using your other watches, but it's very practical. Love that one gets sms to it and can answer from the watch instead of taking up the phone from the bag. That's at least very practical when out on the playground with 2 kids :P

No I wouldn't order it online from abroad for that savings either but as my DH is going there soon then it's another matter and he always buys me a bag or something else when there so might as well be something I want ;) He's there in work about 3 times a year and we usually go there once a year as a family, so lits of oppurtunities to buy MJ there.
I have actually returned things from Sweden to the US, to Nordstrom for instance (shoes that he bought to me that had a little defect) without any problem, they have an excellent customer service :smile:
Ordering online from the US to here is another matter, then you get delivery costs, customs fees and 25% tax on top, so that will often be much more expensive then buying it here, I have only done that when it's something I really, really want that either is sold out here or not possible to buy here.

Saddle bags are very very popular right now. I normally don't like them so much and don't have any, but this didn't look like a typical saddle bag and was very nice all over. Thought I didn't like the new collection but obvious I like at least two bag. This recruit and the wingman tote.

I have never been to US, really would love going there some day (when the USD is weak haha).

I ordered some clothes from US once and with all taxes and customs fees I think it ended with 40% more than retail price haha. but it was still cheaper than Sweden (this was 2006 with a quite weak USD) and the clothes were not available here neither.

Saddle bags are very very popular right now. I normally don't like them so much and don't have any, but this didn't look like a typical saddle bag and was very nice all over. Thought I didn't like the new collection but obvious I like at least two bag. This recruit and the wingman tote.

I have never been to US, really would love going there some day (when the USD is weak haha).

I ordered some clothes from US once and with all taxes and customs fees I think it ended with 40% more than retail price haha. but it was still cheaper than Sweden (this was 2006 with a quite weak USD) and the clothes were not available here neither.

Yes, it was nicer when the USD was weak ;)
Everything was soooo cheap, compared to here. It's still cheaper but not as much, but wider product ranges available.
You should definately go there someday, I really like it there. :smile:

Sorry to jump on here but I am not allowed to start a thread yet.

Can someone weigh in on this bag for me please?
I just bought it at Norstrom rack but I can't decide if I should keep it.
http://bagtobrag.com/natasha-leather-crossbody/shop/natasha-leather-crossbody

I love the compartments and how it feels but not sure if it is nice and worth $200.

Thoughts?

Also this one has rivets instead of that plaque. Is that still nice?
I LOVE the bag but not SURE about the color if it will go with a lot and I want to make sure I am making a good purchase. I wanted the black but it is $400 online right now and not in my budget.

I love the compartments and how it feels but not sure if it is nice and worth $200.

Thoughts?

I LOVE the bag but not SURE about the color if it will go with a lot and I want to make sure I am making a good purchase. I wanted the black but it is $400 online right now and not in my budget.

One thing I have learnt is to never ever settle. You can love more than one color, but you shouldn't buy a color only cause of a sale. It isn't worth it, at least not for me.

I really couldn't understand which color you bought? Both blue and red are pop of colors that works quite well as every day bags. This bag is discontinued so if you love the design and can't afford a black one - maybe you should keep it?

Thoughts?

I think your should totally keep the bag, no matter which color it is. It's totally worth it. Marc Jacobs leather has bee one of the best and the Natasha's were the most popular of his bags. I have 6 myself and love them so much. I have 4 classic q Natashas and totally regret not getting this one from the rack when it was available. I like that this has double magnetic closure tabs and they are built inside the leather and not on top like my Natashas, hence making it easier to close and the closure is more secure too. I have 26 handbags and I am carrying my Natashas nonstop.

I sold all my LV's a while back and honestly I never really cared for MJ bags but after seeing the new line I've become smitten with them!! I ordered several, the Black Bauletto Satchel, Maple Tan North/South Tote, Merlot Gotham Tote, Mink Recruit Saddle Bag and for rainy days, the Small Mallorca Merlot Tote! I think this should cover all my bases/colors for what I need!
I'm so excited so I hope I'm not disappointed. The leather and the details in the pics looks awesome and I love the price range!
I'll try and post pics when they arrive!