New Marc Jacobs Mouse Shoes

1. Marc Jacobs' fall mouse shoes are in! They're adorable. The MJ in LA has black and charcoal. And they're goin' fast.

I just bought a charcoal pair--but don't have any pics. They're up on his site, though. Mmmm. I lived in the white ones, and I'm soooo excited about these. And I didn't wanna pay a bunch on eBay to get them in two months.

2. Hooray!! Love those!

3. ohhh I want the mouse color! but suede, eesh.

Are they the same price? $295?

4. Yeah, they're the same price. The color they're calling charcoal is actually kind of brown. I love it. They're really wearable. Whee!!! I wore the white ones all summer. I'm so happy I don't have to be at the mercy of eBay this time.

I wasn't as fond of the black ones, and they didn't have the light grey--that's the "mouse," right?

I was sort of annoyed that they were suede, too--I don't think I even own any suede shoes...but I was pleasantly surprised.

5. Congrats!

I have the mouse flats in black patent leather and I love them!

Enjoy wearing them!

6. Augh !! I must have these, I missed the last batch, and they're just too darling !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice