NEW MAM colors?

ae106

Nov 27, 2007
does anyone have any idea when new colors come out for the bags more specifically the MAM ... i am so in love with this bag but there are no colors available that i am crazy about ... does anyone know?

I was imagining Nikki's in Sea Green and Forest Green and I swear my legs gave out from under me! :nuts:

And don't forget Megs said Emerald was being brought back!

sigh i want them ALL... Iris, emerald, sea green, NOIR, blush...

damnit...:angel:

Hehe and not to forget the OLIVER! I want the OLIVER... OLIVER OLIVER OLIVER:choochoo::jrs:

^^ Err, what is the Oliver, please? :shame:

Wow, prefall collection is already coming out? Some styles in pre collection S/S from Bbags isn't even available yet!:nuts:

Chinkee, go to rebeccaminkoff.com

and then go to girls, and check out Cameron Richardson. She is wearing the Oliver in Electric Blue. I think it is absolutely TDF. I love the Chain strap on it. Megs will have some pics for us next week! i can't wait!

^^ae106: Megs said she would post her interview with RM, and the pics of the new colors + new bags sometime next week...

Oh and I forgot to add that one of the online boutiques, I think label 360, will start taking pre-orders of the new colors next week as well...

and!! per RM Maven the red basketweave comes out on April 25th!! :choochoo:

I can't wait!! :yahoo:

I can't wait till next week I am so impatient!!! I really want to see Iris, Sea Green, Blusha and Grey and like Desi I want first and foremost aan OLiver bag and I can't wait to see what Ollie looks like!!!!!!! So exctied.!