NEW MAM colors?

ae106

Nov 27, 2007
does anyone have any idea when new colors come out for the bags more specifically the MAM ... i am so in love with this bag but there are no colors available that i am crazy about ... does anyone know?

3Snuffles

O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
These are the color names: white, sea green, persimmon, noir, iris, green, forest green, dark brown, cloud grey, blush - Sound yummy!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
I was imagining Nikki's in Sea Green and Forest Green and I swear my legs gave out from under me! :nuts:

And don't forget Megs said Emerald was being brought back!

starryviolet

Jan 10, 2008
i really hope sea green is like a turquoise-y color and the iris is a really beautiful shade of purple.

they really do all sound yummy. i can't wait!!!

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
sigh i want them ALL... Iris, emerald, sea green, NOIR, blush...

damnit...:angel:

Hehe and not to forget the OLIVER! I want the OLIVER... OLIVER OLIVER OLIVER:choochoo::jrs:

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
^^ Err, what is the Oliver, please? :shame:

Wow, prefall collection is already coming out? Some styles in pre collection S/S from Bbags isn't even available yet!:nuts:

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
Chinkee, go to rebeccaminkoff.com

and then go to girls, and check out Cameron Richardson. She is wearing the Oliver in Electric Blue. I think it is absolutely TDF. I love the Chain strap on it. Megs will have some pics for us next week! i can't wait!

ae106

Nov 27, 2007
does anyone know if there will be pictures of all the colors and which bags they will be in??? im so excited!

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Nashville, TN
^^ae106: Megs said she would post her interview with RM, and the pics of the new colors + new bags sometime next week...

Oh and I forgot to add that one of the online boutiques, I think label 360, will start taking pre-orders of the new colors next week as well...

and!! per RM Maven the red basketweave comes out on April 25th!! :choochoo:

I can't wait!! :yahoo:

MrsShoeGal

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
West Coast
I can't wait till next week I am so impatient!!! I really want to see Iris, Sea Green, Blusha and Grey and like Desi I want first and foremost aan OLiver bag and I can't wait to see what Ollie looks like!!!!!!! So exctied.!