NEW MAM colors?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anyone have any idea when new colors come out for the bags more specifically the MAM ... i am so in love with this bag but there are no colors available that i am crazy about ... does anyone know?

2. For prefall colors next week.

3. :yahoo:

4. These are the color names: white, sea green, persimmon, noir, iris, green, forest green, dark brown, cloud grey, blush - Sound yummy!

5. sea green and iris sound amazing! and blush and forest green! :love: ahhhh I want them all!!

6. I was imagining Nikki's in Sea Green and Forest Green and I swear my legs gave out from under me! :nuts:

And don't forget Megs said Emerald was being brought back!

7. i really hope sea green is like a turquoise-y color and the iris is a really beautiful shade of purple.

they really do all sound yummy. i can't wait!!!

8. sigh i want them ALL... Iris, emerald, sea green, NOIR, blush...

damnit...:angel:

Hehe and not to forget the OLIVER! I want the OLIVER... OLIVER OLIVER OLIVER:choochoo::jrs:

9. ^^ Err, what is the Oliver, please? :shame:

Wow, prefall collection is already coming out? Some styles in pre collection S/S from Bbags isn't even available yet!:nuts:

10. Chinkee, go to rebeccaminkoff.com

and then go to girls, and check out Cameron Richardson. She is wearing the Oliver in Electric Blue. I think it is absolutely TDF. I love the Chain strap on it. Megs will have some pics for us next week! i can't wait!

11. does anyone know if there will be pictures of all the colors and which bags they will be in??? im so excited!

12. ^^ae106: Megs said she would post her interview with RM, and the pics of the new colors + new bags sometime next week...

Oh and I forgot to add that one of the online boutiques, I think label 360, will start taking pre-orders of the new colors next week as well...

and!! per RM Maven the red basketweave comes out on April 25th!! :choochoo:

I can't wait!! :yahoo:

13. OMG, this f/w season is gonna be SO BAD for me... I'm gonna be so broke!! haha!

14. I know there is so much I want.

15. I can't wait till next week I am so impatient!!! I really want to see Iris, Sea Green, Blusha and Grey and like Desi I want first and foremost aan OLiver bag and I can't wait to see what Ollie looks like!!!!!!! So exctied.!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice